Privacy & Payment Policy
Last Updated: 18/07/2023
- Information We Collect: We collect the following personal information for the purpose of processing your booking orders:
We do not sell or share this information with third parties.
Data Usage: We use the collected information solely for the purpose of processing and managing your booking orders, providing customer support, and communicating with you regarding your bookings.
Payment Policy: To secure your booking, we require a prepayment of 100% of the product value. Payments can be made using credit card (via Stripe) or PayPal. In the event of payment failure or any issues, please contact us via email or phone to ensure proper resolution.
Please be advised that once you have booked a tour with us it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you.
Please note our cancellation policy for booked tours:
- If you cancel your appointment less than 2 hours before the scheduled time, you will be subject to a charge of 100% of the product value.
- To avoid a cancellation fee, please provide at least 2 hours’ notice prior to your appointment. You can cancel or reschedule by emailing us at email@example.com or calling our shop at +30 26610 27284.
- If THE OLIVE HOUSE cancels a tour with less than 12 hours’ notice, a new tour will be scheduled without penalty, subject to availability, or a full refund will be provided.
Data Security: We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information and maintain the security of data transmission. However, no method of data transmission or storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +30 26610 27284